Instructions for Supervising Adult
Entry may be done by mail or drop-off. Drop-off locations shall be updated by email blast to pre-registered students. Please pre-register for updates and important information. For information: email@example.com
. Address for mailed artwork and entry: Salisbury Maryland Kennel Club P.O. Box 1881 Salisbury, Md. 21802
Before Mailing, Please:
- Read the entire brochure and use the email address for clarification or answers to questions.
- Entry size minimum size is 8” X 8” and maximum size is 26” X 26” (vertical or horizontal). Maximum thickness is 1/4" if mailed.
- Pre-registered entrants may name their art work at the time they submit it.
- Please complete all other required information on the entry form. Is it legible?
- Check the contact information (phone numbers, email) for accuracy.
- Student and supervising adult must sign Entry Form.
- Affix this form to the back of the entry.
- A large protective zip style bag is provided to pre-registered entrants for artwork submission.
- There are two methods for delivery, physical delivery and mailed delivery. There are deadlines for each published in the Rule and Regulation Guide. For teachers and schools making this a curriculum item we can arrange for pickup of entries.
- For information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 410-430-7249.
- Click here to download a copy of the Rules & Regulations.
Authenticity and Liability Statement
PLAGIARISM IS VERY SERIOUS, ORIGINAL ARTWORK ONLY
Student and supervising adult by signing below acknowledge they have read and agree to the following: I hereby certify this is the original art work of the entrant/student and not copied OR traced from published works or other material protected by copyright laws. I understand the Salisbury Maryland Kennel Club (SMKC) and Eastern Shore Classic Dog Shows (ESCDS) are not responsible for loss or damage to my artwork. I grant exclusive rights to SMKC, ESCDS and their designees to use, alter, copy publish and display my artwork for reproduction, licensing and promotion as they see fit without compensation. This includes the use of photos taken of the artwork. The student art gallery may be displayed for up to 13 months. The SMKC & ESCDS shall have the sole and unquestioned authority to disqualify any entry that in their sole opinion does not meet the rules.